DONATIONS NEEDED

Silver Rose is disabled and nearly home bound, without family or institutional affiliation to help with her needs. Donate to help fund internet fees and raw supplies for her art works or buy an item featured on this blog.

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

LACE CREATIONS

Lace Baptismal blanket






This baptismal blanket was made for a friend's grandchild from cotton thread, entirely worked by hand.  It has a double lace border, one longer than the other, of differing motifs.  This blanket took about 40 hours to make and would cost approximately $250 if I were to make one to order for you in this same size.  This is an original item of my own design.

The next few pictures depict a hat that I created to match the baby blanket.  Keep in mind that these items are sized for a newborn.  The hat was very labor intensive.  Again, it is of my own design, and is elaborately hand-worked.  It is also made from 100% cotton thread.  A similar hat would be priced at $75.

All items on this page must be hand-washed in mild soap, very carefully, and laid out to dry in a manner that will keep their shape.







If you would like me to make you a similar blanket and/or hat, please contact me by email with the message line LACE BLANKET to silvercottage@hotmail.com and I will give you a quote.

In the meantime, God bless everyone!  Pray for me, as I pray for you.

Silver Rose Parnell

No comments:

Post a Comment