Sunday, December 16, 2012

SKETCHES


In addition to my oil, acrylic and water paintings, I have also sold many sketches.  Here is a sample.  I will add more sketches as I develop this blog.

My sketches command between $350 and $550, depending on size.  Framing is extra.

PLEASE NOTE:  The photographic quality of these sketches is poor at this time.  Plans are underway to rephotograph these sketches and others.  New sketches will be added as they are produced.

ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHTED AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR USED FOR ANY PURPOSE WHATSOEVER.

 
 
 
 
Demented Woman
 
 
 
 
Gamer
 
 
 
 
Ladies Talking at Party
 
 
 
 
Mr. Fancy Bag
 
 
 
 
Old Country Chair
 
 
 
Party Table
 
 
 
 
Placerville Art Students
 
 
 
 
Student with Hair in Bun
 
 
 
 
Woman Sitting on Plastic Chair
 
 
 
 
Woman Sitting Outside
With Sunglasses
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment